Re: [scrumdevelopment] Professional Scrum Master I

  • Joshua Partogi
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
      I think fluency in English Grammar is much more important from non-native spekers as the test can be quite tricky for non-English speakers.

      On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 5:17 AM, kishortulsani83 <kishortulsani83@...> wrote:

      I am planning to appear for Professional Scrum Master I assessment asap.
      can anyone guide me what books will be must to read before I make an attempt.

      I have working experience in scrum projects.

      --
      @jpartogi