Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Artifacts

  • RonJeffries
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 20, 2012
      Hello Joshua,

      On Mar 20, 2012, at 8:26 AM, Joshua Partogi wrote:

      If you don't mind, can you please explain the different philosophies between two organizations? I thought they are both concerned with Scrum and as far as I concerned they have the same philosophies.

      The two organizations are in business, competing for approximately the same market. They are both trying to help people but they are not cooperating to do that even if we might think that they should. Their business strategies are similar in some ways (courses and tests leading to ratings) but they differ in their strategic partnerships and many details of how they do business.
      If not now, when? -- Rabbi Hillel