Re: [scrumdevelopment] Clarification needed for PO absence

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2012
      +1 to Ron's advice, and I'll also add...

      http://www.scrumcrazy.com/The+Bradley+User+Story+Maturity+Model

      Pay special attention to the way the model works, specifically:
      <snip>
      The best practices are listed in the model in the rough order in which I believe teams should attempt the practices. If a team is unable to execute or make progress on a practice, then the team should move on to the next practice and focus on attaining the level of the next practice.
      • For instance, if you can't get your PO 100% allocated, then move on to trying to get the PO co-located. If that doesn't work, then work on having Weekly Story Grooming, and so on.
      </snip>

      I hope people know that I honestly don't try to make sure I post a link to my web site in every post I make.  It just so happens that I've answered similar questions before and I think a particular page can help folks.  I should also mention that I do not make money from ads on my web site or anything else remotely like that.

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com