Re: Can team define product feature?

  • m_crumbach
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2012
      The team should know the product well and of course, they will come up with new features or improvements. It would be a bad idea for the PO to ignore this because he/she might have missed it and it will de-motivate the team if no one listens.
      On the other hand, the PO is responsible for the product and the backlog. So finally he needs to collect the stakeholder's feedback and then decide. But whatever the outcome of the decision is, it should be possible to explain it to the team in an understandable way.

      Regards,
      Manfred