Re: [scrumdevelopment] Product backlog visualization tool

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
      A large wall. A list of personas, a timeline (over the course of a day/week). Then I work with the PO to build a story map - see any/all of Jeff Patton's work.

      Cheers
      Mark

      On Tuesday, March 6, 2012, JulienM wrote:

      Hi all,

      I would like to have fresh opinions about a product backlog visualization tool that can be used by a development organization of 200 or more persons.
      - User stories would be grouped by user experience (or MMF). Marketing people do not care about small stories but about these minimal experiences. So they should have their own view of this.
      - Individual teams want to be able to have their own view of the backlog (a filter that removes what they can not do themselves).
      - It should be very easy to use and order(Excel is not so good on that).

      The ability to offer different view to different people is key even though the basic backlog is the same.

      Just asking to see if you have any recommendations.

      Thanks,
      Julien.