Introducing Agile SEA user group

  • Joshua Partogi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Hi there,

      We just want to inform you about a new Scrum user group that has just been created from South East Asia region. One of our main mission is to foster Agile and Scrum in South East Asia. Because Scrum and Agile has been growing rapidly in other parts of Asia namely India and China, we would like to see it in this region too. The only way we can foster it is by joining forces and collaborating. That is why the Scrum User group leaders from this area have agreed to join forces and create a regional user group which consist of local Scrum and Agile user group from Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines.

      If you are from this region or know anyone from this region, please join our mailing list here:

      We also have a Scrum Alliance page here:

      Another task that is in our backlog is to start running a Scrum Gathering SEA around late this year, which most probably will be held in Vietnam.

      So please join our list and start fostering Scrum and Agile in this region together.

      --
      @jpartogi