Re: Minimum Viable Product

  • Roman Pichler
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2 1:05 AM
      I would suggest to keep the upfront market research to a minimum in Scrum. Aim to quickly create a product increment, expose it to the users, and analyse their feedback. This allows you to learn what your users really need and how you can best address their needs.

      If innovation games help you in this process then use them. But be aware that your initial product backlog should resemble a collection of ideas rather than hard and fast requirements:

      http://www.romanpichler.com/blog/product-backlog/product-backlog-learning-tool/

      Does this help?

      Roman