Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Thoughts by General George S. Patton

  • Lisa Gmail
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 29, 2012
      Wasn't just officers! Morning role call or muster for whatever branch was key.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 29, 2012, at 11:50 AM, "Steve Ropa" <theropas@...> wrote:

      You know, it goes even further than that.  Not only did we have “daily standups” in each department, but also at the beginning of the day, all of us officers would assemble on the fantail for “officers’ call”, which was absolutely a Scrum of Scrums.

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1 8:36 AM

        Yeah, but a frag in an engineering compartment on a cruiser can ruin your whole day….