Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Thoughts by General George S. Patton

  • Steve Crago
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 29, 2012
      It's all great until you get that one commander who is a micro-manager, just like in civilian life, then all bets are off even in a war zone.  Of course, that's why frag's were invented ... :-o) --- a little bit of military humor...

      USMC - 1971 to 1976
      US Army - 1976 to 1992
      Agile practitioner - 2008 to Present
      ooohhhhh rrrraaaaahhhh

      Steve
    • Lisa Gmail
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 29, 2012
        Wasn't just officers! Morning role call or muster for whatever branch was key.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 29, 2012, at 11:50 AM, "Steve Ropa" <theropas@...> wrote:

        You know, it goes even further than that.  Not only did we have “daily standups” in each department, but also at the beginning of the day, all of us officers would assemble on the fantail for “officers’ call”, which was absolutely a Scrum of Scrums.

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 1, 2012

          Yeah, but a frag in an engineering compartment on a cruiser can ruin your whole day….