Only a few hours left for Early Bird Registration at Agile Games 2012
- Only 48 hours left to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration for the 2012 Agile Games! Go to www.AgileGames2012.com and Register before Early Bird rate ends on February 29th and don't forget to register your team, too!
Learn how to put Agile concepts into practice! Explore new games! Design your own games! Interact with international experts! And have lots of fun at the 3rd Annual Agile Games Conference, sponsored by Agile New England!
Date: April 19-21, 2012
Location: Microsoft NERD Center, Cambridge, MA.
Cost: Early Bird Registration: $415 (After 2/29/12, Standard Registration: $525)
Detailed program available at: http://agilegames2012.com/index.php/conf-info/program but here's a quick peek at what to expect:
Day 1 - Thursday, April 19th
Keynote: Michael Sahota
Multiple Deep Dive Sessions to choose from:
* Willem Larsen, "Accelerated Team Learning and "Language Hunting"
* Michael McCullough? & Don McGreal?, "The Agile Game Incubator"
* Thiagi, "Patterns in Language & Programming"
* Adam Sroka, "Automated Learning"
* Lee Devin, "Concentration and Deep Listening"
Evening Reception: Join us for food and drinks at the Meade Hall in Cambridge Center near Kendall Square.
Day 2 - Friday, April 20th
Keynote: Dr. Sivasailam "Thiagi" Thiagarajan, "Advice from an Oxymoron"
Open Game Session
First, experience newly submitted games for this year's conference
Second, propose a game during the conference (it could be your own or someone else's, new or a classic)
Third, continue to develop and play games coming out of the "game incubator" in the first day
Day 3 - Saturday, April 21st
Open Space, convened by Richard Kasperowski
Using Open Space Technology, the entire day will be dedicated to allowing participants to self-organize and build upon their learning at the conference.
Register at: http://agilegames2012.com/index.php/conf-info/31-registration-open