Scrum team needs excellent tester in Denver

  • Lisa Crispin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      We're a small team using Scrum along with many XP practices (TDD,
      refactoring, some pair programming, sustainable pace). We also use
      customer-facing (or acceptance or story) tests to guide
      development. We're looking for a second tester to be part of our
      team (note, we are all on the development team, no separate test or
      QA team). If you know any testers in the Denver area who fit the
      bill, please send them my way! We're having a hard time finding the
      right person. Here are some of the qualities we're looking for:

      -- Test experience, especially with web applications
      -- Experience with test automation (open source tool, commercial
      tool, home-grown)
      -- Experience with SQL
      -- Curiosity and enthusiasm about trying new things (such as agile
      development!)
      -- Excellent communication skills
      -- Desire to be part of a team which aspires to produce the highest
      quality code possible

      Currently we use FitNesse and Canoo WebTest to automate our customer-
      facing tests, but experience in those specific tools is not required.

      We need someone who can work with the product owners to come up with
      test cases, then work with the developers to automate those tests,
      as well as doing exploratory testing.

      US citizenship or Green Card is also a requirement for this
      position.

      Thanks,
      Lisa