Scrum.org Launches Webcast Series

  • David Starr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      To serve the Scrum practitioner community, we at Scrum.org are announcing a new Scrum.org Agile Webcast Series.

      These will be free to attend, occur regularly, and cover a broad range of topics related to Agile Software Development. Sometimes we'll even discuss Scrum :-)

      The first presentation will be on the Economics of Agility, by Chad Albrecht. I have seen Chad cover this material and if you are looking for a great argument for your executives, this is a great presentation to attend. It's full of good case law ;-)

      Sign up to attend here:

      We hope to attract a diverse range of presenters, perhaps including you! If you would be interested in appearing as a presenter on the show, please let me know. We look forward to hosting these community discussions and promoting an ongoing discourse on agility.

      David Starr
      Scrum.org, Chief Craftsman - Improving the Profession of Software Development
      elegantcode.com | @elegantcoder  | scrum.org | @scrumdotorg