Video Recommentation

  • Michael Wollin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      I am recommitted to making the difference for my teams in 2012. My first goal inside this commitment is to ground the teams in Agile Values by leading a discussion around Agile Principals. The hope is the team will take this to heart, want, and begin to demand it. To that end, I'd like to show a short video at the beginning of this conversation that will set the tone and, in particular, inspire everyone by showing what's really possible. Something along the lines of this:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eqhuPHS45U

      If someone in the group comments, "Hey, why aren't we having that much fun?", the intention will have been met. Can you suggest any other short videos I might look at?

      Michael