Scrum/Agile companies in Switzerland.

  • timothy_e_potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hi All,
      I'm looking for Agile/Scrum Java development work in Switzerland. Could anyone suggest companies that have development offices there? I've found a few with Google, but everyone's claiming to be Agile these days.

      Thanks,
      Tim P.
    • Richard Hundhausen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012

        Check out Zühlke. They really understand Scrum and Java.