Agile Games 2012, Come Play April 19-21

  • kasperowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012
      Agile New England is proud to invite you to the 3rd Annual Agile Games
      Conference, being held April 19-21 at the Microsoft New England
      Research Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Come join Agile
      practitioners and international experts for three days of serious play
      and learning. The event will feature deep dive sessions, submitted
      games, and Open Space. Unlike traditional conferences, the
      collaborative and intimate nature of this conference will provide
      opportunities to not only learn new concepts, but put them into
      practice. We'll certainly develop a few new games along the way as
      well.

      Organizations from startups to Fortune 500 are gaining competitive
      advantages by using agile techniques and games for numerous
      initiatives including software development, project management, and
      product development to name a few. Come learn more by joining our
      engaging, supportive, and fun event.

      For more details, visit the conference site: www.AgileGames2012.com
      Be sure to register by January 27th in order to lock in the lowest
      price possible

      Want to support the conference?
      There are still opportunities to sponsor (http://
      www.agilegames2012.com/index.php/2-uncategorised/30-sponsorshipopportunities)