RE: Congratulations, you have obtained PMI-ACP

  • Alberto Bastos
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2012

      I've just received my Examination Result: PASS!

      Thanks everybody for share experiences and tips about the exam. PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 9, 2012
        Congrats, Man!!!

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 9, 2012
          How was it?

          --
          @jpartogi
        • Deniz İren
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 11, 2012
            Congratulations Alberto,

            I was also one of the pilot program candidates. I know the exam was very comprehensive and not easy at all. So very well done, friend.

            On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Alberto Bastos <abastos@...> wrote:

            I've just received my Examination Result: PASS!

            Thanks everybody for share experiences and tips about the exam. PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)

            Congratulations on obtaining the PMI-ACP Certification.

            You will receive your certificate package within eight weeks. At your earliest convenience, please verify that your preferred mailing address is correct by visiting our website at PMI.org.

            Your exam report is available at https://certification.pmi.org/. Until you receive your certificate package, you may use this report to validate your status. You may also access the policies and procedures necessary to maintain your Certification in the handbook.

            Please contact us at customercare@... if you have questions or concerns.

            Thank you,

            PMI Customer Care

            --
            Deniz İREN, PMP, PMI-ACP, PhD Cdt.
          • sharmila.patwardhan@tieto.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 13, 2012

              Hi,

              I also passed….everyone who appeared passed ?

            • devesh.kumar@thomsonreuters.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 13, 2012
                Can we have shared excel sheet on google docs where everone can update there name who passed ACP? This way mailer txn will be less for all of us :)

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 13, 2012
                  Hi everyone,

                  I am certified PMP Project Manager. I filled my PMI-ACP exam application today. Which books/study material did you all use to pass your PMI-ACP exam?

                  Thanks for your feedback,
                  Rajal Mistry

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 13, 2012
                      Congratulations Sharmila!

                      -Antti

                      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, <sharmila.patwardhan@...> wrote:

                      > Hi,
                      >
                      > I also passed....everyone who appeared passed ?

                    • Rajal Mistry
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 13, 2012
                        Sorry Guys for the oversight on my part. I saw many PMI-ACP exams related congratulations messages so thought my question was appropriate. Never mind:--) I will post it to a another group.
                        Thanks,
                        Rajal

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 14, 2012
                          Rajal

                          You're question was appropriate.

                          The PMP-ACP is going to become a force in our world.

                          MalcoLm

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 14, 2012
                            > Rajal
                            >
                            > You're question was appropriate.
                            >
                            > The PMP-ACP is going to become a force in our world.

                            Now that is sarcasm at its finest, well done Malcolm.
                          • Sean Corfield