Re: "Developer owns a feature" versus Scrum. More cases needed.

  • JulienM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
      Thanks for your comment guys.
      It is absolutely a fear problem and the illusion that divide-and- conquer by user stories(mainly because the code is very large and knowledge very fragmented) being the more efficient.

      I started to coach them. And indeed I found a team that is much more suitable for a real adoption. Remove fear by example. That is the best way.

      Thanks,
      Julien.