Re: [scrumdevelopment] Simple Tools Advice

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 27, 2011
      On 12/27/11 5:56 AM, Joshua Partogi wrote:
      > On 12/26/11 8:24 AM, Joshua Partogi wrote:
      > > Does anyone know where we can order index cards/system cards
      > online? I
      > > could not find it in any office supplies here.
      >
      > Where is "here?" In the USA, most office supply stores sell index
      > cards.
      > You can also get them from Amazon: http://amzn.to/rZKDbg
      >

      > Thanks for the info George. I will try to order it from Amazon. I was
      > referring to Indonesia when I said here.

      There are a number of manufacturers, card sizes, and package sizes
      available on Amazon. That was just an easy link to post. Also, there
      may be other online sellers willing to ship to Indonesia.

      Another thought: Many commercial printers have paper shears to cut paper
      to proper size after printing. You might find one willing to cut some
      cardstock to the size you prefer.

      - George