RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Audit of Scrum project

  • Lukasz Szyrmer
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 19, 2011
      If you are really doing scrum, you are inspecting work very frequently. Ideally, the team will be interested enough in scrum to figure out whether or not they are really doing it. Some web browsing and a few books, possibly a coach can help. At a very basic level if you want to check whether you are doing it, you can use the nokia test during a retrospective, to figure out where you are. For more info check out Jeff Sutherland's googletechtalk on youtube about the secret sauce in scrum.

      External verification is a nice to have, altough the team's time is probably better spent focusing on creating working software.

      Linedata Limited
      Registered Office: 85 Gracechurch St., London, EC3V 0AA
      Registered in England and Wales No 3475006 VAT Reg No 710 3140 03