Re: Scrum for Mainframe enhancement projects

  • Amol Patki
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2011
      Hi Muralif,

      we are experimenting with following project/contract composition:

      Prodcut backlog will be owned by compay A onsite including requirements / design tasks.
      Sprint/Release planned and delivered (development,testing, release tasks) by company B using distributed offshore teams.

      Above approach will make offshore teams confident of delivery.
      Then slowing, we will have agile transformation covering covering full SDLC lifecycle.
      This also helps to tackle mainframe development challenge.

      Amol Patki