Aligning Hire/Fire/Compensation with Self Organization

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      (Child of another thread -- see below for previous context)

      Good to hear it, David.

      I'd love to hear some details like...
      a) Was there noticeable improvements in team morale or productivity or company success in the period just after the change?
      b) Who were the major influencers on an individual team member's pay raises and advancement?
      c) How was the team incented or held accountable as a team wrt compensation?
      d) How often did someone get fired or sent to the bench -- how did that process work?

      (I know I've asked a lot -- feel free to be brief and/or just answer the ones you think interesting)

      -------
      Charles Bradley, CSM, PSM I
      Experienced Scrum Coach