Re: [scrumdevelopment] length of sprint 0...Response from the trenches

  • Malcolm Anderson
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 14, 2011
      Where is my copy of "bebop bytes back" and "Bebop to the Boolean Boogie" ?

      I would love to see a second edition to bytes back.

      Awesome book.  No soldering iron.

      Malcolm

      On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:35 AM, RonJeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      First, get some diodes ... :)

      On Nov 14, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Malcolm Anderson wrote:

      Ron, I want to learn how to program with a soldering iron.

      Ron Jeffries
      I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.  -- Jessica Rabbit