Re: [kanbandev] Kanban Applied to Scrum

  • Andrew Pham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      MJ,

      Very interesting...

      Andrew
      Author of Scrum in Action, Agile Project Management and Development
      http://www.amazon.com/Scrum-Action-Andrew-Pham/dp/143545913X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1-1

      and of "Business-Driven IT-Wide Agile (Scrum) and/or Kanban (Lean) Implementation" (reviewed and upcoming)

      On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 1:19 PM, mj.wivell <mjwivell@...> wrote:

      Recently we've released a video that describes how a Scrum team could apply Kanban principles.  These are the steps our company's software development team went through.

      The purpose of the video is to help beginners grasp some of the Kanban concepts and be able to apply them.  The hope is they could then continue to learn more of the advanced concepts on their own.

      We would be interested in hearing your thoughts - thanks!

      MJ Wivell