ScrumMaster Survey Results

  • paulgoddard1987
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 3, 2011
      If anyone is interested in seeing the results of the short survey I
      did for active ScrumMasters:

      http://www.agilify.co.uk/agile-blog/scrummaster-survey-results

      I'd love to hear your opinions in the form of comments too.

      Regards,
      Paul Goddard CST,CSC
      Certified Scrum Trainer & Agile Coach
      @PaulKGoddard
    • ag12340@rocketmail.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 23, 2011
        So we add 1.5 more people (1 Scrum Master + 0.5 Coach) to a 7 people team and MAY BE get 30-40% increase in team's productivity over a year or two. Is the cost even worth it?