Scrum coach opportunity

  • Henry Situ
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Scrum Development Team,
      A Scrum Coach opportunity is available in Garland, Texas.

      This role would run the scrum of scrum meetings to solve problems with
      the team.  There are approximately 9 scrum teams, each with ~10 team
      members.  6 teams are in Garland, TX, and 3 are in Billerica, MA.
      The team is ready for you to start as soon as you are available.
      If you are not near Garland, there's flexibility in travelling to
      Garland each week.

      Would you please send me your resume or the resume of anyone you know
      who is interested to wesid@...?

      Thanks.