Scrum Guide 2011 as Poster

  • Malte Foegen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2011
      We made a Scrum Poster based on the new Scrum Guide 2011. I just passed out 100 at the Scrum Gathering in London. The poster shows the key elements of Scrum (stand 2m in front of it) and many details (zoom in and stand 1m in front of it). Besides the content, it looks good, too. A great thing to hang on the wall. Anyone interested? You can order a copy here: www.wibas.com/scrum-poster
    • Michael James
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
        Nice work on this. I like the big circle with increasing detail as one stands closer.

        --mj

        On Oct 19, 2011, at 3:50 AM, "Malte Foegen" <malte.foegen@...> wrote:

        We made a Scrum Poster based on the new Scrum Guide 2011. I just passed out 100 at the Scrum Gathering in London. The poster shows the key elements of Scrum (stand 2m in front of it) and many details (zoom in and stand 1m in front of it). Besides the content, it looks good, too. A great thing to hang on the wall. Anyone interested? You can order a copy here: www.wibas.com/scrum-poster

      • RonJeffries
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
          Yes. Very nice layout.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2011
            So I ordered one of these, and received 'it' the other day.

            Imagine my surprise when I open it up and, instead of the Scrum Guide 2011 poster I ordered, I get a poster with the CMMI on it!

            I'm sure it was an oversight.  I'll contact them to get it resolved.

            -------
            Charles Bradley, CSM, PSM I
            Experienced Scrum Coach

            We made a Scrum Poster based on the new Scrum Guide 2011. I just passed out 100 at the Scrum Gathering in London. The poster shows the key elements of Scrum (stand 2m in front of it) and many details (zoom in and stand 1m in front of it). Besides the content, it looks good, too. A great thing to hang on the wall. Anyone interested? You can order a copy here: www.wibas.com/scrum-poster

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)