Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Maintenance Projects? (Re: Scrum Exception Cases Summary for fee

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      Quoting "mj4scrum@..." <mj4scrum@...>:

      > On Nov 1, 2011, at 3:03 PM, Gary Brown <glbrown@...> wrote:
      >

      >> I meant defects found in production. Yes, it is unplanned work. For
      >> me personally, I would probably put in some extra time to fix it.
      >
      > How much extra time before you'd discuss it with the Product Owner?
      > I've seen too many quick fixes turn into all nighters or cause
      > regression failures.

      An amount of time that seemed reasonable to me. I'm not a beginner
      and I think I have a pretty good sense for when I have fallen down the
      rabbit hole. 8^)

      GB.

      > --mj
      >
      > Sent from a phone that often corrects words I tapped to words I may
      > not have meant.

    • Henry Situ
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
        Hi Scrum Development Team,
        A Scrum Coach opportunity is available in Garland, Texas.

        This role would run the scrum of scrum meetings to solve problems with
        the team.  There are approximately 9 scrum teams, each with ~10 team
        members.  6 teams are in Garland, TX, and 3 are in Billerica, MA.
        The team is ready for you to start as soon as you are available.
        If you are not near Garland, there's flexibility in travelling to
        Garland each week.

        Would you please send me your resume or the resume of anyone you know
        who is interested to wesid@...?

        Thanks.