Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum exception cases

  • Murali
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 22, 2011
      Hi
      Though i am not sure about the solutions to the problam by Zhangki - can relate very well to the problem of salaries playing a part. Motivation is a key factor for self organizing teams and the salaries do play a big role.

      regards
      Murali

      Message 56 of 56 , Nov 7, 2011
        I think the point of saying it is not Scrum is to try to tell the truth, and that's a pretty good point in my mind.  Not only is it morally beneficial, but it's also beneficial in that it educates people who don't know any better than to say "everything is Scrum if you can use the word 'Scrum' in a sentence." (or "everything is Agile if....")

        Scrum might derive from ideas at Toyota and in Lean principles, but that doesn't not make it the same thing.  Some scientists say that we are derived from Apes.  Does that make us Apes?  Is it worth quibbling over whether the animal behind the door you're about to open is a person or an Ape?  My guess is yes.

        -------
        Charles Bradley, CSM, PSM I
        Experienced Scrum Coach