Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile testing

  • Riju Kansal
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2011
      No there wasn't. But a learning for me to do it from next time.

      Thanks,
      Riju VK

      On 16 Oct 2011, at 14:59, Malcolm Anderson <malcolm.b.anderson@...> wrote:

      Glad to help.

      Was there any audio recording of the session?

      Thanks

      Malcolm

      --

      Malcolm Anderson
      Scrum Coach & Agile Engineer

      On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Riju Kansal <riju.kansal@...> wrote:

      Thank you Malcolm and Kiran for your thoughtful responses. It was a wonderful session and I'm quite sure it infected a few people from the group with positive aspects of agile way of working. And going forward if anyone from the group gets an opportunity to work in agile way they already have a preview. We have also invited them to visit our team's daily scrums or retrospective meetings.

      Do have a look at the presentation i have shared below:

      Thanks once again.
      -Riju VK