4 Agile Practices for Waterfall World

  • Shrikant Vashishtha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      Irrespective of how passionate we are for Agile, many projects and enterprises still work with Waterfall model. Agile practices are pure common sense and sometimes I feel have no relation with any methodology and at the same time can be applied anywhere (even in daily life too).

      I tried to identify some Agile practices which can make life a bit more easier for Waterfall world. Take a look at http://sampreshan.svashishtha.com/2011/10/23/4-agile-practices-for-waterfall-world/ and provide your comments, additions and thoughts.

      Kind regards,
      -ShriKant