Re: Scrum is Open for Modification and Extension

  • ashish_wrt
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2011
      MJ,

      You are right. Not just titles, I am finding, to my dismay, that even Scrum Master role, PO role, CSM and other certifications are becoming impediments, in some cases, to being Agile. I am sure Scrum did not intend it so.

      Self organizing teams "ideally" should not have titles. But self organizing teams do need management. Though I have worked in self organizing teams with people having hr titles and that worked well.

      I am writing a blog post on it.

      regards
      Ashish