Re: Training for all scrum members

  • mcleaper
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
      I really like door number 1 " having a consultant" come in and train everyone. Door number 2 has real disadvantages. I can't quote the studies off the top of my head but I know that someone that goes to training only picks up a small % of that training and to compound that by having them train the others is not a real good solution. A good start is so important that I would highly suggest the best training that the company can reasonably afford.