Re: When daily scrum turns into reporting

  • rroy26@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29 10:18 PM
      How are reporting sessions different than standard scrum sessions. Are u covering something else than standard 3 questions.

      One of the reason, as a manager, I like Scrum is now I get status update everyday without asking. Scrum provides daily level visibility. Earlier I used get status on ad hoc or weekly basis, asking for daily status would have been considered micro management.