Re: [scrumdevelopment] mini-retrospective in Sprint Review meeting

  • Alan Dayley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
      The Sprint Review is for communication with the customer (and customer representatives).  Therefore all discussions should be from the point of view of the needs of the customer.

      Save the technical, work process and other team issues for the Sprint Retrospective.

      Alan

      On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 2:00 PM, misheehy70 <michael.sheehy@...> wrote:

      Hi all -

      The scrum guide says that the Sprint Review contains the following element:

      The Development Team discusses what went well during the Sprint, what problems it ran into, and how those problems were solved;

      We had a review today where this discussion went for a half an hour and essentially became a retrospective meeting, although with a lot of others outside the team listening in.

      Does anyone have any guidance about how far to go with these discussions in a Sprint Review? I think in this particular case the discussion went long because there were a lot of problems that were not solved during the sprint.

      Mike Sheehy