Re: [scrumdevelopment] Different TDD Tools

  • David Starr
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2011
      On the .NET stack check out

      XUnit and Machine Specifications

      David Starr
      Scrum.orgImproving the Profession of Software Development
      Blog: elegantcode.com | @elegantcoder

      On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Malcolm Anderson <malcolm.b.anderson@...> wrote:

      Hi Ashu

      The short answer is
      NUnit for .net (though visual studio has NUnit built in there are reason for using NUnit instead)
      and JUnit for java work.

      To really give you value, I would need the answers to the following questions:

      1. What development tools are you using right now?
      2. What research and training have your developers had with Test Driven Design?
      3. What tools are you using for version control?
      4. Can you build your product from the command line?
      5. Why are you searching for tools to use for TDD?  What TDD tools are your developers asking for?

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      --

      Malcolm Anderson
      Scrum Coach & Agile Engineer

      On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 11:28 PM, ashu tosh <goyalashutosh11@...> wrote:

      I wanted to know different tools available in market which supports TDD for .NET, Java, BI/DWH applications.