Re: [scrumdevelopment] Different TDD Tools
- On the .NET stack check outXUnit and Machine SpecificationsDavid Starr
Scrum.org - Improving the Profession of Software DevelopmentBlog: elegantcode.com | @elegantcoder
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Malcolm Anderson <malcolm.b.anderson@...> wrote:
The short answer is
NUnit for .net (though visual studio has NUnit built in there are reason for using NUnit instead)
and JUnit for java work.
To really give you value, I would need the answers to the following questions:
- What development tools are you using right now?
- What research and training have your developers had with Test Driven Design?
- What tools are you using for version control?
- Can you build your product from the command line?
- Why are you searching for tools to use for TDD? What TDD tools are your developers asking for?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Scrum Coach & Agile Engineer
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 11:28 PM, ashu tosh <goyalashutosh11@...> wrote:
I wanted to know different tools available in market which supports TDD for .NET, Java, BI/DWH applications.