Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum as requirement for project tender

  • And Gon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2011
      I was asked about a project sponsored by a goverment that was supposed to be managed with SCRUM methodology and, when I asked about the team, they told me that they had different teams, 1 for arquitecture, 1 for design...and in different sites. The person asking was suppose to be the technical project manager (not scrum manager) as he didn't know anything about SCRUM, actually he didn't know anyone knowing SCRUM in the project. Maybe the developers knew about it.
      I think people may ask for it but just because it sounds cool, not because they know what they are asking for.

      Regards,
      Andoni

      2011/9/25 Paul Hudson <phudson@...>

      I've had a customer require the use of their Scrum-based method as part of the deal.

      Unfortunately, although Agile/Scrum was allegedly a corporate policy their team also required fixed-price fixed scope and signed off requirements doc before construction started, so it was really Scrummerfall at best.

      Paul

      --
      Andoni
      www.iatriple.net