Re: [scrumdevelopment] Question - are job posting welcome here?

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2011
      So one of the channels I have open to communicate jobs (it is free) is located at www.realscrumjobs.com.  Basically it is a place that I distribute "real" job openings that I personally hear about and talk to the people to make sure the jobs are real.  It is not a high traffic site but the quality of the leads for real jobs available (internationally) are great.  oHope this is helpful for some people here -- if you are looking or know of jobs that need to be filled, this seems to contribute to the overall good of our little community.

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos

       And now all of the different the ways you can connect with me:

        www.michaelvizdos.com
        www.implementingscrum.com
       @mvizdos on twitter
       www.facebook.com/vizdosenterprises
       A  member of www.AgileRenovation.com

      On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Chet Hendrickson <lists@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      I don't mind the occasional job posting from community members. However, the replies should me made off list.

      chet

      Wednesday, September 21, 2011, 12:48:43 AM, you wrote:

      Hi Jay,

      I am interested. Request to provide me more details.

      Regards,

      Venkat

      On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Jay Conne <
      jay@...> wrote:

      I have a client need where Agile/Scrum/XP disciplines are taken seriously. I'll provide more detail if welcomed.

      Thanks,

      Jay

      --
      With Love and Regards