[ANN] Urgent Request from Agile Open Northern CA Conference

  • drc@outformations.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      Dear Agile Community Members,

      THIS IS AN URGENT REQUEST!

      Agile Open Northern California conference registrations have come in particularly slowly this year. At this time we do not have sufficient registrations to hold the conference. We have planning decisions that must be made by Wednesday.

      If you plan to attend, we need you to register before Wednesday, September 21 at 5pm. If we don’t have an additional 40 registrations by then, sadly, we will have to cancel the conference.

      In the event the conference is cancelled, existing registrations and sponsorship donations will be refunded.

      Please let other people who may be interested know that the registration deadline is this Wednesday, September 21.

      If you intend to register please REGISTER NOW and RETWEET Agile Open Northern California Oct 3-4 #AONorCal http://bit.ly/oibflE

      -- David Chilcott
      Outformations, Inc.

      Keep Breathing.  Tell the Truth.  Be Fearless.  Choose Love.   Embrace the Mystery.
      Email: drc@...
      Voice: 510.655.7122
      Skype: DavidChilcott
      Twitter: DavidChilcott
      Facebook:
      www.facebook.com/DavidRChilcott
      LinkedIn:
      www.linkedin.com/in/DavidChilcott
      Schedule a meeting with me at:
      http://tungle.me/DavidChilcott
      Ask me about the Outformations Agile Enterprise JumpStart
      http://bit.ly/AgileJumpStart