[ANN] Devopsdays Europe/Goteborg 14&15 October 2011

  • Patrick Debois
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      Ever wondered how you could apply agile into system administration?
      Or extend your project team with the operations folks?  Talk about Continuous Delivery into production.
      Or bridge the gap between development and operations.

      Maybe then the next devopsdays might be of interest to you:

      Devopsdays Europe 2011 will be held in lovely Goteborg/Sweden on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 of October.

      In the tradition there will be talks in the morning and openspaces in the afternoon.

      The theme of the conference is about being inclusive  so we welcome new talks. Yes we are looking at you Agile people :)
      We think people in the agile community have great experience in getting teams to collaborate together. So we can learn from each-other

      We welcome your proposal (call ends 15th of September). After all, we don't want to stay in our own little echo-chamber.

      We have room for 100-150 people. But be quick, places filled up quickly last year.
      Sobe sure to register early.

      looking forward to the discussion and learning experience,

      Patrick & the organizers team.