Re: Scrum Master and the knowledge of the product

  • gopinath
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011
      Agree with both Ron and Mark.
      I may add that while a knowledge of the product is not mandatory to begin with it will be in the greater interest of the ScrumMaster and also the Team if the ScrumMaster makes a sincere attempt to increase his level of knowledge as the Sprints go by. They can get themselves familiarized with the concepts of the Product Concepts, the domain it operates, some technical jargons etc.
      Development team will gel with you better if you show interest in the technical work they do.

      Gopinath
      http://in.linkedin.com/in/gopinathr