Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Handling Production Issues In - Sprint

  • Malcolm Anderson
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 20 3:47 PM
      Dave

      I get that you are happy with your current way of handling interruptions.

      What I don't get is where your PO fits into your work flow.

      Ron's blanket statement is solid.  The PO is the person who will be taken to task if the work the team commits to doesn't get done.  As such, it's important that the PO "decide on any and all interruptions to the Sprint activities."

      It may be as simple as just being a formal gate check of "yes, go fix this."

      Is your PO accountable for the work of the team?

      --

      Malcolm Anderson
      Scrum Coach & Agile Engineer

      On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM, barrettdab <dave.barrett@...> wrote:

      First, I'm actually happy with the way we deal with this kind of stuff. I brought it up in response to Ron's blanket, "The PO needs to decide on any and all interruptions to the Sprint activities". Which I thought was an interesting concept.