Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum and Business Analysts

    Message 1 of 94 , Nov 12, 2004
      For the record: I am not acknowledging plariarism in XP's Planning Game
      (nor am I asserting it in XBreed). I think the entire topic of plagiarism
      is bogus, divisive, unproductive and wrong.

      My sole mission in entering the Scrum != XP topic was to point out that
      there is but one elephant here. It is not productive to choose practices
      based on whether or not they are part of Scrum or XP or Crystal.

      As for plagiarism,

      "Not only does I deny the allegation, I denies the alligator".

      You can observe a lot by watching. --Yogi Berra

      On Friday, November 12, 2004, at 1:12:37 AM, Mike Beedle wrote:

      > Thank you for your honesty and fairness in the acknowledgement of plagiarism
      > from the XP community -

      > this means a lot to us scrummers, since both, honesty and fairness are part
      > of our core values.

      > Honesty and fairness make the fertile ground that will allow us to get
      > *unity* in the growing

      > Agile Community of the future.

      > Also, your ability to see from someone else's perspective; and your ability
      > to understand "deep issues"

      > without bailing out on bogus arguments is what convinced me of your
      > leadership abilities.

      > I only now get to really know and understand who you are - thank you, you
      > have opened my eyes

      > to a new level of "understanding",

      End quotation from Mike Beedle, on Friday, November 12, 2004, at 1:12:37 AM
      Message 94 of 94 , Nov 12, 2004