Berlin, Sept 7-9: ALE2011 - Because We Share

  • Olaf Lewitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 4:12 PM
      "Agile Lean Europe" (ALE) - a new pan-European network of IT professionals and experts - has grown up this year around topics such as Agile Project Management and Agile and Lean Software Development.

      More than 1000 interested people have already connected to ALE on social networks such as LinkedIn. And from September 7th - 9th the first international ALE event,with an exciting innovative format and leading speakers, will take place at NH Hotel Mitte in Berlin, Germany, hosting top experts on agile & lean from allover Europe.

      The Unconference will consist of a mixture of Open Space, keynotes and talks: http://ale2011.eu/agenda/
      Speakers from 15 countries include Dave Snowden, Bjarte Bogsnes, Rachel Davies, Karl Scotland, Chris Matts, Stephen Parry, Jurgen Appelo and many more: http://ale2011.eu/speakers/
      It addresses European IT practitioners who are interested in lean and agile thinking and practices. Volunteers from all over Europe are organising this noncommercial event.

      So far 170 people from 31 countries already have registered. This means that 66% of all European countries are already represented.
      Open registration has started in July on a firstcome, first-serve basis, until the maximum of 240 participants is reached.
      Registration costs only €250 for the full three days: http://ale2011.eu/registration
      After registration, we'll contact you with details about payment and accommodation possibilities.

      About the Agile Lean Europe Network (ALE):
      The Agile Lean Europe (ALE) network is an open and evolving network of people (not businesses), with links to local communities and institutions. It helps people in European countries by spreading ideas and growing a collective memory of Agile and Lean thinking. And by exchanging interesting people with diverse perspectives across borders it allows beautiful results to emerge.

      You're cordially invited!
      And to avoid confusion: We welcome participants from any country in the World.

      Would love to see you in Berlin! The Twitter hashtag is #ALE2011.
      Take care
      Olaf Lewitz