Re: Need few Pointers pls.

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2011
      Hi Uday,

      Are you referring to proposals related to the delivery of professional services? I have created some guidelines I can share and together with some of my colleagues we are working on a template for use internally at our company.

      Let me know.

      et

      E. Travis, PMP, CSM

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, uday varma <mudayvarma@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Need some pointers on any References/Websites regarding the Agile Project Contract Terms during proposal creation. Please kindly let me know where I can find such samples and examples.
      >
      > Also, request you to please direct me where I can get some good material on TDD to educate the project teams on such effective technical practices under the Scrum.
      >
      > Thanks & Regards,
      > Uday Varma, CSM

    • uday varma
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
        Yes Travise..looking for delivery of professional services as well as maintenance and testing services....

        Thanks & Regards,
        Uday Varma, CSM