Need few Pointers pls.

  • uday varma
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011

      Hi,

      Need some pointers on any References/Websites regarding the Agile Project Contract Terms during proposal creation. Please kindly let me know where I can find such samples and examples.

      Also, request you to please direct me where I can get some good material on TDD to educate the project teams on such effective technical practices under the Scrum.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Uday Varma, CSM

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2011
        Hi Uday,

        Are you referring to proposals related to the delivery of professional services? I have created some guidelines I can share and together with some of my colleagues we are working on a template for use internally at our company.

        Let me know.

        et

        E. Travis, PMP, CSM

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, uday varma <mudayvarma@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Need some pointers on any References/Websites regarding the Agile Project Contract Terms during proposal creation. Please kindly let me know where I can find such samples and examples.
        >
        > Also, request you to please direct me where I can get some good material on TDD to educate the project teams on such effective technical practices under the Scrum.
        >
        > Thanks & Regards,
        > Uday Varma, CSM

      • uday varma
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
          Yes Travise..looking for delivery of professional services as well as maintenance and testing services....

          Thanks & Regards,
          Uday Varma, CSM