Changes to the 2011 Scrum Guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      Hi folks,

      I've just written my first blog post on changes to the 2011 Scrum Guide.

      http://scrumcrazy.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/the-2011-scrum-guide-a-lot-of-changes/

      In the article, I describe some changes I noticed that are not specifically called out in the release notes published by Ken and Jeff.

      Feel free to comment/criticize/discuss on this list or on the blog itself.  All feedback welcome, so long as you don't mind me discussing your feedback.  I'll also be happy to discuss off-list.

      Have a good weekend!  (Except for the Congress/Prez... you folks have work to do!)

      -------
      Charles Bradley, CSM, PSM I
      Experienced Scrum Coach