Re: [scrumdevelopment] Inflectra Plan

  • Rafael Nascimento
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2011
      Yeah, my customer is interest on it, but I haven´t seen anyone using it yet. I suggested Rally for them.
      What Inflectra is doing is the natural battle we all fight: we have an agile IT, but the whole organization is "traditional" and an organizational culture does not re-model in a week. So, agile and traditional will co-exist in many places until agile gets mature enough to take place.

      So, I think nobody have used Inflectra yet... :(
      If I do, I'll send some info here for you about it!

      2011/7/27 Malcolm Anderson <malcolm.b.anderson@...>

      Interesting, I've never heard of Inflectra before.

      I went to the Inflectra home page (http://www.inflectra.com/HomePage.aspx) and was about to write it off as "test software for testing team in a traditional software shop" but then I noticed that Inflectra is a sponsor of the Agile 2011 conference in Salt Lake.

      Hmmmm.

      Going to the training page I found a busy picture (http://www.inflectra.com/Training/Default.aspx) if you look down at the box in the bottom center you find Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Unified Process, DSDM and Waterfall.

      They sure seem to be covering all of their bases.

      --

      Malcolm Anderson
      Scrum Coach & Agile Engineer

      On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Rafael Nascimento <rafaelnascimento.rj@...> wrote: