Re: Invitation for Participation in the Web Survey of Agile Practice Adaptation

  • edi lai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 5:04 AM
      Thanks to all who have participated in our survey. For all who want to participate there are still few days left to share your thoughts in https://www. surveymonkey. com/s/6K2X9RV. We hope we can contribute something useful for Agile community from the survey result.

      Thanks again & regards,

      Edi Lai & Budsadee Kongyai