ANN: Lean Agile Scrum Conference in Zurich - Open for Registration

  • Peter Stevens (cal)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      Registration is now open for the third annual Lean Agile Scrum Conference in Zurich!

      As a community event organized by the SwissICT Special Interest Group "Lean, Agile & Scrum" and supported by our Sponsors, the conference offers an interesting Program of hands on Workshops and Talks to encourage the exchange of information among all members of the community: C-Suite Managers, Project Leaders and Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers.

      The Conference begins at 08.30 am with a free entrance event: Keynote Speaker Steve Denning on 'Making the entire organization agile'. The paid admission part of the conference starts at 10.00 Uhr with a choice of 90 minute Tutorials on Scrum in and around the enterprise.

      The afternoon starts with a keynote by David J. Anderson, on Kanban, "A Counter-intuitive Approach to Creating a Lean Technology Organization" Eight Sessions (45 Minuten) in four parallel Tracks round out the afternoon. We close theProgram with a reception and quality networking time.

      BTW - the program is bilingual English/German. The Keynotes are in English and there at least one English-language talk for each time-slot.
      We look forward to seeing you in Zurich!

      Date 14. September 2011
      Time 08.30am to 5:00pm, with a reception afterwards
      Location ETH,Zürich
      Registration https://www.swissict.ch/veranstaltungen/anmelden/id=396

      Cheers,

      Peter

      --
      Peter Stevens, Partner
      DasScrumTeam AG

      Switzerland: direct: +41 44 586 6450 cell:   +41 79 422 6722
      USA:         direct: +1 202 657 6450
      World:       skype:  peterstev

      blog:   http://scrum-breakfast.com