Re: [scrumdevelopment] Linking Defects to Stories - always or sometimes?

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2011

      If you had a way to easily distinguish between bugs that are the result of implementing a story and bugs that grew up in the "seams" between the stories (as I like to call them) what would you do with that information? How would it help you?

      IMO, this is a valid but not particularly useful distinction. In either case the answer is to fix the bug. The only context in which I find the distinction helpful is in understanding the importance of exploratory testing (it gives you a way to inspect the "seams".)